Amplia habitación privada en Casa Grande
N.º máximo de huéspedes2
Cuartos de baño2
- Aparcamiento disponible
- Se permite fumar
- Habitación con llave
|Dirección||Highland Ave, IL 60304 Oak Park, Estados Unidos|
|Tipo de propiedad||Habitación privada|
|Código de referencia||87LEZZQ5|
|Tasa de aceptación||75%|
|Tiempo de respuesta||En pocas horas|
|Calendario actualizado||Hace un mes|
|Precio semanal para 1 huésped||$ 289 US|
|Precio mensual para 1 huésped||$ 842 US|
|Tarifa para > 1 huéspedes||$ 26 US por huésped/noche extra|
|Entrada a partir de las||16:00|
|Entrada antes de las||Bajo acuerdo|
|Salida antes de las||10:00|
|Política de cancelación||Estricta|
A quite old house with 4 private rooms. The location is perfect, easy to reach from airport (no need to change the train) and easy to get into city center. Nice equiped room and clean bathroom. Everything was perfect organised.
Casa de Tamara era lo que necesitaba para un par de noches rápida en Chicago: una cama limpia y acceso a Wifi. No tuvimos la oportunidad de conocer, pero se aseguró de que había alguien en casa que me dejara entrar y darme el código para la puerta de mi estancia. El aparcamiento era un poco complicado (tenía que estar en la calle a las 8 am) a causa de barrido de calles, pero ella se ofreció a darme un permiso de estacionamiento.
Tamara's place was what I needed for a quick couple of nights in Chicago: a clean bed and access to Wifi. We didn't get a chance to meet, but she made sure someone was home to let me in and give me the code to the door for my stay. Parking was a little bit tricky (had to be off the street by 8 a.m.) because of street sweeping, but she offered to give me a parking permit.
Location-wise it is a bit far out of town, but right next the L so easy to get in and out. Bedroom was decent for the price and would recommend staying there again.
Tamara is very gentle and welcome me when I arrived. The location is fantastic, near the blue line train station so it,s no more than 15-20 min to downtown. The room was clean and had also a microwave and a refrigerator.
Unfortunately we did not meet Tamara, because we only had a short stay for one night and arrived late in the evening and left early in the morning for the marathon. But from her messages I am sure she is a very kind and likeable host.
I can confirm all the other feedbacks given before.
We were provided with detailed information and had no problem to find the house which is close to the CTA indeed. The way from downtown Chicago is indeed a bit long. For one night, that was absolutely no problem. For a week, it might be bothersome.
Compared to others I can not confirm that the train or the highway nearby were disturbing. But maybe that was due to our stay from 10 pm until 5 am.
Wifi worked well too.
We even got an additional bed as we stayed there with 3.
Sharing the bathroom with others was ok, which might also be due to the downtime we had been there. We even got help by other tenants as we forgot our power adapters.
The problem was that we also slept in the room downstairs, that had no lock (also no problem when only staying 7 hours). So we were also annoyed by the smell of cat pee. And we were surprised by two coons in the window of the doorway. But as they were coward, they did not get in.
Tamara was very helpful and pleasant. Our only issue was the over powering smell of cat pee. Wouldn't recommend staying in downstairs room...upstairs may be OK.
Tamara is a great host, we enjoyed the stay at her place.
Very good connection to the blue metro line.
We would like to share our experience in this property in order to other people know what they are going to find in this house:
1) The situation of the house is very close of the train stop
2) Tamara was very kind and sent us all the information we needed via email
3) The room was clean and it has a fridge and microwave, and also, they provide to us shampoo and some soup.
4) The wifi works very good
5) We had a fan in our room
6) The twins beds were confortable
1) The door of the room has not any lock, so we had to trust that nobody of the other tenants opened our room... (nothing happened to us)
2) The bathroom is shared for four bedrooms, in my opinion this is too much
3) The smell in the main entrance, corridor and bathroom is awful, I think because of the cats' urine
4) The train takes a long time to arrive to the Austin stop
5) We've never met our host or anybody in the house. Only other tenants going to the bathroom. Everything was very impersonal.
6) The room has not A.C. but we could sleep with the fan.
7) The noise of the highway and the train rail is quite high because the house is just in front of them. We had to close the window to sleep. Take this into account if you go during the summer and want to have the window opened.
The room is clean, spacious and well-equiped. There is a spacious closet and a comfortable bed. The refrigerator and the microwave work. The house, located in the quiet suburb of Oak Park, is close to downtown thanks to its close proximity to the Blue Line el.
Tamara is a great hostess. She is personable and concerned about the comfort of her guests. For example, when the microwave in my room « died », she replaced it the same day. She keeps the bathroom clean and provides clean linen each week. She is always just a text message away. I am so pleased with my stay with Tamara that I have extended it.
Tamara is very welcoming and kind. Her property is indeed conveniently located, just a few minutes from the metro line. The room was clean and comfortable.
- Alojamiento de calidad asegurada
- Verificamos telefónicamente a cada anfitrión
- Pago seguro a través de cifrado SSL