FARM HOUSE NEAR ROME, SEA VIEW
N.º máximo de huéspedes10
Cuartos de baño3
- Apto para familias / niños
- Se permiten mascotas
- Lavadora / secadora
- Chimenea interior
- Aparcamiento disponible
|Dirección||Via della Mortella, 00052 Cerveteri, Italia|
|Tipo de propiedad||Casa|
|Código de referencia||KWUECXWB|
The house is rent in full. The decorations are simple and rustic and they want to preserve the nature of the place: the floors are tiled, doors, windows, and wooden furnitures, beds and lamps are of made of iron, the ceilings have exposed wooden beams. On the ground floor there is a kitchen with a fireplace and a table where you can eat in 6, a double bedroom with views over the olive grove and a bathroom with a vaulted brick roof, and finally a large living room consists of a living room and dining room with fireplace, dining table for 8 people and ceiling beams and wooden truss.
Upstairs two bedrooms: one double and one twin, plus a bed for a child, each with its own bathroom and a beautiful view over the olive grove and the sea. The house is located 5 km from the village.
All the home and the garden is completely reserved for You.
For our guests there are 2 mountain bike for free use; it is available for use even a barbecue in the garden.
- Pets: 20 € per week
- Heating (if required according to consumption)
- Owner does not live on site, it is necessary appointment for check-in and check-out, however, is available for email and phone
- Wood extra
- Meals not provided but leave available to the host needed for 1 week: coffee, tea, biscuits, organic extra virgin olive oil, salt and spices.
- We provide the most complete bedding set 3 more towels soaps and toilet paper
- Agreements with local restaurants
- Possibility of organizing customized packages (hiking, horseback riding, guided tours of the Necropolis, surroundings and Rome, archery, beautician services and other negotiated)
|Tarifa para > 2 huéspedes||$ 12 US por huésped/noche extra|
|Entrada a partir de las||14:00|
|Entrada antes de las||Bajo acuerdo|
|Salida antes de las||10:00|
|Política de cancelación||Flexible|
Location of the house is gorgeous. The road towards the house is a bit difficult, but we didn't mind it to reach this pretty place with an amazing view.
Good location when you want to be close to the sea (about half an hour) and Rome (about an hour), but still have a rural holiday.
The house is comfortable with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Large living room with fire place.
Alice was a very nice host, always answers quickly and tries to make your holiday as pleasant as possible. She even ordered a kid's toilet seat especially for our son!
- Alojamiento de calidad asegurada
- Verificamos telefónicamente a cada anfitrión
- Pago seguro a través de cifrado SSL